Speak Outside Your Club or Within Your Community
Take your speaking skills to the next level, share you story with the world. Let D28 Speakers Bureau Speak to Impact be your launch pad to the rest of your life.
Speak to Impact is platform to take your story to the next level, another icebreaker if you will. We all have a story that the world is waiting to hear and D28 Speakers Bureau is your launch pad.
All Are Welcome
Whether you’ve been a Toastmaster 10 minutes or 10 years, it doesn’t matter.
Basic Steps to Becoming a Member
- Once you decide you to take your story to the world, compose a speech in which you speak to a target audience for 20 minutes.
- Sign up for one of our Speaker Qualification Sessions
- Present in front of our evaluators. You must receive 80% or more from our evaluators
- Upon completion of that process you will be either an emerging speaker or a qualified speaker
An emerging speaker means you need a bit more training before going to speak in the community. We have webinars in place to help our emerging speakers achieve this goal. Emerging speakers have opportunities to speak within the district and test speakers for contests, be guest speakers at open houses, and the like.
Being a qualified speaker means you are ready to speak in the community-at-large on your presentation topic. Your profile goes on our searchable professional speakers directory for our area’s event planners and their various events.
Professional Speaker Checklist
All items are to be submitted prior to scheduling a presentation at our qualifying session.
- TM in good standing
- Completed Speaker Bureau application
- Professional Headshot (digital format JPEG, GIF)
- Speaker profile or website
- 2-3 minute video (recommended, optional)
- Completed qualified speaker overview
- $25 application fee (to be paid online)